CBD may help manage restlessness, pain, and stress—which all affect your quality of sleep. By addressing one of those root causes, CBD can improve your sleep. Learn more about CBD here. Each pillow in our CBD line includes a CBD infusion and a soothing sage scent, a refreshing CBD spritzer, and a natural cotton cover.
CBD is infused into our Zoned Dough™, our premium memory foam, and combined with our unique zoning technology. It’s more responsive, exceptionally supportive, and relieves pain and pressure points on the head and neck. Then, our product development team identified a calming Clary Sage scent would pair with CBD for a multilayered restorative night’s sleep. To heighten the soothing effects of the infusion, we’ve included a spritzer featuring organically grown CBD from our farm in Denver, CO.
For every pillow purchased, the Malouf Foundation will make a donation to support child survivors of sex trafficking because we believe every child deserves freedom, justice, dignity, and a safe home.
- Includes organically grown CBD oil spritzer
- 100% natural cotton cover
- Infused with CBD and soothing sage scent
- Dough™ memory foam is softer and more supportive
- Pure CBD infusion can help soothe the senses and promote deeper and more restorative sleep; includes 4 mL spritzer of pure, organically grown CBD oil to be sprayed on the pillowcase
- Zoned Technology™ design cradles the head while supporting the neck
- Ventilated for increased airflow and breathability
- 5-year warranty guarantees high-quality construction
Dough® Memory Foam
Our exclusive formula of premium memory foam is more responsive, exceptionally supportive and has a slower recovery time than typical memory foam.
Zoning creates the perfect combination of comfort, support and airflow. Larger holes in the center of the pillow cradle your head, while smaller holes around the perimeter create a supportive zone for your neck.
WHAT IS CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol, a natural chemical compound occurring in the cannabis plant family, which includes both hemp and marijuana. CBD is one of the hundreds of cannabinoids—plant chemical compounds—that occur in the cannabis family.
CBD won’t get you high. Our CBD is derived from the hemp plant and contains less than .3% THC, which is the psychoactive cannabinoid found in marijuana. The extraction technique we use to get CBD from hemp completely separates CBD from the other cannabinoids. What’s left is a form of pure CBD called isolate. Our CBD pillows only include isolate in the infusion and the spritzer.